Tuesday 31 January 2012

Pay it Forward

Someone posted pay it forward as their status on facebook this morning and it got me thinking.  There are so many things in life that people do for us that we will never be able to "repay" or thank them enough for.  There are many people in my life that have been there for me over the last year and a bit that are like this for me.  They have been there when I needed to talk, cry, rant or have a comfortable place to go and relax, or to go and not be alone.  I am so grateful to these people, more than I could ever tell them.

So, what can I do with this?  Pay it forward.  Pay it forward by taking care of myself better, by helping other people when I can, by giving of myself when I can, by healing.  People have helped me out because they love and care about me, and want to see me better.  The best way I know of to express my gratitude is to continue on my path of getting better and to love and care about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment