Sunday 26 June 2011

Getting away from it all

I am once again traveling, only this time on the east coast.  I started in Boston and am heading north from there.  Getting away from it all is a great thing to do sometimes.  You get to talk to different people, see the world from different perspectives and see different ways that people live.  It also means that the normal things that you worry about are not important, or at least not right in your face an so it is tough to worry about them.  In some ways it makes all the normal things seem unimportant, at least for the moment.

What I have learned is that often you get inspiration to deal with things when you let it go and stop thinking about it.  That has happened a couple of times.  I have had thoughts that help me understand things in a different way.  Sometimes the thoughts are completely out of context with what is going on, but they are certainly insightful, so I'll take it.

Ok, off I go.  Things to do, people to see, places to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment