Thursday 26 May 2011

Connection

Driving for days on end alone gives you lots of time to think.  So here are some of the results of the thinking.  This journey I am on is not about being happy.  It is about connection.  Connection to myself, connection to how I feel and who I am.  It is about learning to pay attention to me.  In the end this looks like knowing better what makes me happy, sad, alive, out of it etc...  I may be happy, I may be sad, I may be angry, but it's important to recognize that.  Connection to life, love, hate, emotion etc... also comes with this. 

I am getting so much better at this of late.  It stills feels hard and like a lot of work, but I see results which gives me hope and encouragement.  Thank you all for being a part of my journey.  Please keep sharing my journey and feeling free to share your own as well.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing well. Enjoy!
    Nitin

    ReplyDelete