Thursday 19 May 2011

A better day

This will be short as I only have about 3 minutes of internet time left.

Today is a better day.  I am glad to have reached out though because feeling down and thinking of suicide is scary.  I know that asking for people to be there for me is a much better way to go.  I know that there are a lot of people out there who love me and who I love and all of us would be worse off if I ever decided to follow through.  The thing is that I need to write the good stuff and that bad stuff to truly reflect what is going on with me.  Today I am watching the waves and surfers off the Oregon coast and enjoying the sun.  The world is just fine.

2 comments:

  1. You're on the Oregon Coast? I'm jealous! I've had to work on accepting the bad, and to not see it as morally bad or shameful.
    Nitin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Nitin. I was lovely and I even got a sunburn (and have the peeling nose to prove it).

    I am learning about the good and bad...

    ReplyDelete