Friday 15 April 2011

Recharging

As I plugged my cell phone in to recharge today, I got to thinking about how people recharge.  With the cell phone it is easy, you take the cord that came with the phone, plug it into the phone, then plug it into the outlet where it gets it's electricity.  Then I had an image of people walking around with plugs on their backs so they could be plugged in and recharged (yep the wacky sense of humour is returning).  Wouldn't it be nice if it were as simple as plugging into an outlet.  But maybe it really is.  All it takes is finding the cord, which would be something we came with, and then figuring out what it needs to be plugged into to recharge.  I like the thought, but for me these days it does seem easier said than done to figure those things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment