Sunday 3 July 2011

Happy People

I just spent a couple of days with a friend in Digby, NS (and another friend from Maine).  I got to meet a lot of my Digby friends circle of friends.  They are all such happy people.  We hung around with a few drinks, some funny stories, a camp fire, sitting at the lake etc...  It's amazing how great it is to be around people that are pretty much content with their lives and show it.  It is relaxing and definitely makes everyone around feel good.  It really made me realize how much being totally ok with the way your life is matters.  I am now inspired to look at my life and decide what I like about it and what I don't and change those things that I can.  My counsellor has been trying to hammer home the point that we get to choose our lives.  This is finally sinking in for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment