Sunday 17 July 2011

Today

I haven't written a lot lately.  It is summer and I have been out enjoying the nicer days.  Today I feel compelled to write.  I am not feeling strong today.  I feel weak and anxious and down and tired.  I wonder what the future will hold?  I wonder when I will wake up and not think about depression, anxiety and the causes thereof?  I wonder when my life will feel settled?  I wonder when I will feel like I can say that I am recovered instead of in the middle of it?  I am sure days like this are normal for anyone dealing with difficult health challenges and it some ways that makes me feel better.  I can only hope that tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. i like to say that my depression comes in waves. i know it is always there and for the most part i am good but there are days when a depression tsunami hits me. i can feel it when i wake up. i warn my husband. i have the same questions as you. i think that it is something that will always be with me. i do my best to get thru the day, take an extra crazy pill and go to bed early. tomorrow is another day

    Jen

    ReplyDelete