Monday 25 July 2011

People in my corner

As I move along in this journey of mine I am more and more grateful for the people in my life who have and are helping me through this.  My mum listened to me talk a lot about this journey this past weekend, well and really the past 7 months.  She has been so supportive, I am not sure what I would have done without her.  Thanks mum, love you lots.  My sister also has been there for me in more ways than she probably realizes, thanks to you also.  There have been many others who have been there for me to lend a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, a joke or whatever I have needed.  Tonight I am so thankful for all of you.  You may think what you have done is little or you may realize how big it is.  Know that I noticed and you have helped.  Please keep hanging in there with me.  Things are looking up and I want to be able to share that with you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment