Friday 3 August 2012

Rough evening and growth

Tonight I feel pretty low.  I'm pretty sure it's an after effect of too much anxiety this week.  Between starting group therapy, having a mouse in my place, and some stress at work, my brain just can't cope anymore.  Well, and the fact that I am still new at coping with these things in a healthy way, instead of my old coping mechanisms.  It's moments like this that leave me feeling weak, fragile and fallible.  I'm struggling to think of good ways to cope, and ways to be gentle with myself.

Rationally I know it's now as bad as it used to be, but sadly I don't feel that way.  Instead of wallowing, I did some yoga, I'm writing a blog and I will do some personal writing after I write this.  These are things I wouldn't have done before.  So, I will hold onto the hope that I have learned some things and can handle this, and handle it in a good way.  For now, some writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment