Thursday 8 November 2012

Revelation

A couple of weeks ago I had a very rough interaction with someone.  It's not the first time that our interactions have not gone well.  Today I finally have enough brain power to think about it a little.  I realize that I have little tolerance for BS when I see. I also realize that I am pretty intuitive when someone is saying things that are completely hypocritical.  This is definitely the case with this person.  They were saying one thing, but it was obvious to me what their real agenda was.

Unfortunately I tend to react in a way that calls people out when I see this.  Generally, that doesn't go well.  I like the part of me that is able to see through things, however it does get me in trouble.  I think it would be helpful to try to find a different way to express myself in these types of situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment