Sunday 29 April 2012

Cross Road

I was talking to a friend tonight and she was saying that she feels like she doesn't have perspective or is out of focus.  I got to thinking about this for my life.  Her reasons are different than mine, but the sentiment I can understand.  Lately, I've been feeling like I am at a cross-road and don't really know which way to go.  I was, for so long, depressed and in survival mode.  I wasn't able to think about anything past the end of my nose.  I didn't dream or even think about what I wanted in life.

For the past year and a bit, I've spent a lot of time healing and dealing with so many things.  My goal really was to find a way to live, not depressed, and not repeating the habits of what got me there.  I've certainly come a long way on that.

So, what's next?  What do I want out of life?  I don't remember ever really dreaming about what I wanted.  It's hard to figure out how to start.  Often it feels to me like something is missing, but I am really not sure what that is, or how to go about figuring out what it is.  I feel a bit stuck in this place and not sure what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment