Sunday 2 December 2012

What to do

My doctor gave me a different anti-depressant to try.  It's a new type.  His, (albeit limited) experience with patients taking it is that it makes them feel better than they have in a long time.  The one I was taking was definitely better than nothing, but it certainly had its draw-backs.  I have been taking the new one for just over 2 weeks now.  Now that my body is getting used to it, and most of the side effects are abating, I can see the benefits of it.

This weekend I have found myself not knowing what to do with myself.  I have been tired for so long now that it felt normal.  Napping all the time actually takes up a huge amount of time.  I also felt so draggy all the time and didn't really have energy to do anything.  It has been long enough that this has been the pattern of my life.  The last couple of days I haven't felt the need to have a nap.  Weird for me.  I also feel wide awake for a large portion of the day.  Also weird.

I am sure I will get used to this feeling.  In the mean time, I'm not sure what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment