Sunday 2 June 2013

Ode to a Bully

You will not win
You will not get the best of me
You can take your threats and shove them
No matter what you do
I will stand firm
I am right on this one
You are wrong
No one deserves to be treated like you treated me this week
No one has the right to treat others that way
What do you think it accomplishes?
Do you think I am more likely to give you what you want?
Hah!  Fuck that.
I was trying to help you
Now I will do the bare minimum that I have to
I felt sympathy for you
Now I feel pity
Pity that you feel the need to make me feel small so you can feel big
Pity that this is the only way you can feel powerful
I feel sympathy for the people around you
If I could I would tell you to Fuck off
I would tell you what an asshole you are
I would tell you that your behaviour reminds me of a toddler
You don't get your way so you throw a tantrum
You yell, you threaten, you lie
You twist things around for your own purpose
You don't listen and then you complain that you didn't get what you need
Instead of waiting for the answer, you yell, you scream
You are underhanded and horrible
What do you think this will do?
Who do you think you are?
As my friend said, a pox on you
I truly believe that what goes around comes around
Have fun when it gets back around to you
You are an asshole
You do not deserve respect from me, and you will no longer get it
I will be polite because I have to
But that is all
You will not win

No comments:

Post a Comment