Saturday 9 June 2012

Doing the work

Awhile ago, my counsellor told me I was doing good things by making changes to my life while taking the anti-depressants.  The medication is making me feel better, but as I have learned, doing the hard work to get at the core of some things is what will carry me forward.  It was super hard, but I can really see the benefits.  I see my life so much differently than I used to.  I see myself taking risks, doing things differently.  Some situations that I used to dread because I felt invisible are actually fun now because I have found a way to take up my allotted space.  I feel like in a lot of ways I am able to enjoy the benefits of the hard work.  There are things I am still working on, but the fact that other areas are coming together gives me hope that these things will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment