Thursday 28 March 2013

Aftermath

I just did something emotionally very difficult.  Someone who has been a great friend of mine and I have been "on the outs" for awhile now.  We are working at making things better again.  How we got here is a well confusing to me, but in some ways I also get it.  I think this is partially a consequence of my life for the past couple of years.  I haven't been able to be a good friend, this I know.  I needed so badly to focus on my life just to survive that some things fell through the cracks.  It feels like this is one of those things.  I also know there are other things.

I am very sad about the situation we are in right now. I am feeling more like I can handle things these days and so I hope that we can repair things.  I also know it is time for me to start dealing with some of the other things that have fallen through the cracks.

1 comment: