Sunday 10 November 2013

Negativity

Where to start? I have been struggling again of late with all the negativity around me. Part of being me is to feel others emotions along with them. In many circles this type of person is called an empath and I am starting to see that I am one of them.

Part of my healing process has been to recognize what is my emotion and what emotion belongs to other people. I am getting better at this.

Lately though I notice that all the negativity around me is creeping in more than I would like it to. Truth is that I find it very overwhelming when this happens. There is a lot of negativity in the world in general, lots at work of late and other things that are not appropriate to describe in a public forum.  I am really taking it all in. I am having a hard time coping with it and letting it go.

It scares me when things start to get this overwhelming. It feels way too much like when things  were bad. It feels like the precarious balance I think I have found in my life is not there after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment