Friday 25 January 2013

Calm

The last week or so I have been feeling very calm, and awake. These are really 2 new things for me.  I've been tired for a long time now... years really so it is so nice to feel like I can get enough sleep.  And the calm feeling is amazing.  Seems like my new meds really are making a difference.

I am really trying hard to use this time to work on some things that will help me in the long run.  Things like paying attention to my emotions, thinking about what I want to be doing, making my place nice for me.

I feel like I am in a good place right now and I am celebrating that.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to spend some quiet time reading blogs such as yours each morning. It's hard to explain but so far it seems to encourage me to try harder for the rest of the day.
    Does writting a blog help you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing a blog has been the most amazing tool for me. It has really helped me find ways to figure things out and not feel so alone. I am glad it encourages you. Truthfully though that is a bonus for me. I write it for me own sake, but I have seen that it does have a ripple effect.

      Delete