Monday 9 November 2015

Saying It

I am having a hard time, and have been for about 3 months now.  There, I said it, out loud for other people to know.  That's a big step based on how things have been going lately. 

I can feel the darkness around me, hanging over my head, surrounding me.  And I'm scared.  Scared that I won't be able to find a way through it.  Scared of going to that dark dark place I have been before.  Scared of the darkness.

Someone once said to me that when things are bad, they don't get better until they get different.  So, here I am trying something different.  Hoping that by letting others in they will bring some light with them.

1 comment:

  1. You are very brave. I am sure that by stating you are scared you have pushed out some darkness and let in some light.

    ReplyDelete